Job Title: Pig Stockperson
Vacancy Ref: 15381ML
Location of the Job: North Lincolnshire
The Company:. My clients are an extremely well-established Pig Farm. They are successfully responsible for - selection, breeding/ husbandry as well as fattening. They pride themselves on providing Fantastic Training - Nutrition and Genetics. As well as offering great career growth and development!
The Industry Pig Farming, pig Farmer, Pig Farm, Livestock, Farm, Farming, Agriculture, Assistant Manager, Manager, stocks, Stores, Breeding, Husbandry, Fattening.
The Job Role Overview:
Duties will include:
- All stock tasks associated with modern pig husbandry, including feeding and veterinary care as well as washing and disinfection of buildings.
- To assist with Breeding / Husbandry of Pigs
- The welfare of our stock is of utmost importance and we are a Red Tractor accredited producer.
- A full training programme is available so all levels of experience will be considered
The Ideal Person would have:
- Previous Pig Farm experience and Pig farm working knowledge - whether it be lighter or stronger experiences.
- A desire and willingness to learn and develop your skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary, paid holiday and inclusion in the company bonus scheme as well as providing a workplace pension.
- All workwear is provided along with canteen and shower facilities.
- We can offer rapid progression for the right candidates with associated uplift in salary as appropriate.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home page.
You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.