Plant Nursery Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team as a Plant Nursery Supervisor at Whitlenge Gardens, a retail/wholesale nursery and show garden based in Hartlebury, Worcestershire.
The ideal candidate will have horticultural qualifications and previous retail experience with a passion for customer service. Excellent communication skills and great motivation are essential to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Must have driving licence due to location.
Responsibilities to include:
• Generate sales through interaction with customers and use of plant knowledge
• Potting up and strimming
• PA Spraying licence required
• Must be able to identify plants by both common and botanical name
• Provide assistance and advice on selection and care of plants
• Handling customer queries courteously and efficiently
• Plant promotion
• Identifying customer needs through interaction and taking appropriate action
• Maintaining good up-to-date knowledge of the layout of the centre
• Seasonal garden trails (Halloween, Christmas, etc)
• Welcome visitors to our 3 acre show garden
• Excellent standard of merchandising and housekeeping
Salary - £20,000 per annum plus overtime
Schedule - 40 hours per week
Holidays - 4 weeks plus bank holidays
Benefits - On-site parking
Before applying, please ensure you live within daily commutable distance of Hartlebury, Worcestershire.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please click on the Apply Now button.