Job Title: Poultry Trader
Vacancy Ref: 15217 KM
Location of the Job: Lake District, Cumbria
The Company: Our client is a family run business who are leading wholesale meat suppliers that deliver fresh poultry/chicken to a variety of customers across the UK. They are currently seeing a Poultry Trader.
The Job Role Overview:
- Plan, review and prioritise trading activities in order to maximise results.
- Manage a portfolio of existing business contacts alongside developing new relationships
- Understand current market trends
- MUST be experienced in trading and poultry/chicken background
- Important the candidate is office based as team & culture is important.
- Strong confident communicator
- Use company database/CRM System
- Experience buying and selling poultry
- Happy to be office-based with occasional travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be computer literate.
- A clean driving license.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk
You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.