Precision Reproduction Technicians (Various: Northern Ireland, Devon/Cornwall, West Wales, South West Scotland)
Cogent Breeding Ltd
- High standard of artificial insemination and technical ability.
- Knowledge of animal husbandry and the ability to understand and converse with industry professionals such as Veterinarians and nutritionists is essential.
- Experience of providing reproductive technical advice and solutions to the modern livestock producer.
- A basic understanding of computers and management software is essential to fulfil the role.
- Present a professional and courteous attitude at all times.
- Be AI qualified, a good knowledge of animal husbandry, with the ability to understand and converse with industry professionals
- Professional and friendly attitude with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Highly organised, diligent, self motivated and able to overcome challenges
- Must have a can do attitude and a proven team player, able to deliver the highest quality of service to your customers 365 days a year
- IT literacy
- Full UK driving licence
- Proven experience providing a high standard of artificial insemination services, in-depth reproductive technical knowledge, although full training will be provided for the right candidates
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to suit customer requirements.
- All personnel must wear uniform and protective clothing (supplied) and disinfect between farms.
- All vehicles must be maintained and cleaned to the highest of standards.
What will I receive in return?
• You will be joining a reputable business with a friendly culture where you'll be able to apply your expertise and skills, be encouraged and supported to further develop your career.
• Competitive, dependent on experience
• Annual leave entitlement starting at 21 days, up to 25 days following 2 years service, plus bank holidays
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Matching Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Long Service Awards at 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 years
• Employee Discounts
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.