Job Title: Sales Specialist - Ruminant Nutrition
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000 Dependant on experience
- To develop, grow and maximise profitable sales of products to customers and prospects within an agreed Sales Territory.
- To achieve target levels through the effective management of the territory customer base and prospects.
- To ensure sales targets are met whilst developing and growing own sales area.
- Offering impartial advice and support to dairy farmers.
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Selling a specialist range of technical services and nutrition products across your territory.
- Operating in a mixed new business and account management role.
- Understanding farmer's needs and introducing suitable products and services.
- Attending industry events and shows.
The Person will have or be:
- High Performing sales professional / Technical Background within Animal Nutrition
- A Negotiator
- Organised and efficient
- Account management experience
- Target driven
- Relationship building skills
- Quoting experience