Job Title: Sales & Office Manager
Vacancy Ref: 14998 ML
Location of the Job: Leicestershire
The Company: A large grower of trees and shrubs supplying to new build housing, parks and also to private customers
The Job Role Overview:
To be responsible for Managing a Sales Team, identifying and managing sales opportunities, building an understanding of client business's and manage the sales process to a successful conclusion. To sell the company goods and services to existing and potential customers.
- To communicate with customers on all pricing, availability, and horticultural issues from the quotation stage to the dispatch of goods and beyond
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Conducting sales activity, and encouraging additional sales with customers
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with price and availability.
- Being aware of goods in stock and growing on and as necessary assist in the process of purchasing stock for re-sale and liaising with suppliers. Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails to encourage new business,
- Monitoring any customer dissatisfaction or complaints and resolving these equitably and swiftly, gathering market and customer information.
- Feeding future buying trends back to Senior Managers.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements, to be able to satisfy their needs and deadlines.
- Assisting in the process of credit control.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues, working together to identify any improvements to processes, standards, efficiency and profitability.
- Assisting in the training and development of junior staff and listening and supporting colleagues, devoting time to impart expertise, instil confidence and expressing positive expectations regarding the team' and company's performances.
- Speaking positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
Up to £50K
How to apply: Please click here to apply.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission. To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on 01527 878550.