Sales Consultants - Rural Software (Post 1 - Wiltshire / Buckinghamshire / West Midlands & Post 2 - Dyfed / Herefordshire / Gloucestershire)
Landmark Systems Ltd
A market-leading supplier of software to the rural business community. A growing company with an excellent reputation.
Sales Consultant required for a market-leading supplier of software to the UK rural business community. Founded in 1987, the Company delivers software products and services across the UK to a growing, loyal client base of farms, estates, land agents and property companies.
We are currently looking for additional members to join our sales team to provide sales to existing and new clients in the regions covered by; Post 1 - Wiltshire / Buckinghamshire / West Midlands & Post 2 - Dyfed / Herefordshire / Gloucestershire.
The candidate, ideally, will emanate from a sales background with a good knowledge of the farming sector, or a student who has just finished agricultural college.
- Taking responsibility for a defined region to expand the company's client base as well as looking after our customers
- Being proactive to generate new business leads
- Following up sales leads generated from marketing and via referrals
- To work as part of a small team to deliver high quality service to clients throughout the UK
- To work alongside additional locally based customer training resources
- Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience
- Good farming knowledge/background
- IT literate with an interest in IT/software
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative based from home within the designated region
Desirable Skills: any or all of:
- Sales experience or a taste of the sales sector
- Practical experience in accounting/book-keeping
- Experience of working within the rural sector
- Experience with Property Management
- Comfortable with the flexibility required from working within a small (growing) business
- The ability to work with minimal supervision but as a team player
Who should Apply?
The role will suit a highly capable professional with experience in farming/sales that is looking for a new challenge. The role encompasses building relationships with both existing and new customers as well as making yourself invaluable within a small team. This is a growing company with an excellent reputation for staff retention and offering excellent prospects.
Industry: Internet and Software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £30K dependent on experience
COVID-19 considerations: We work within the guidelines from the government and provide all our team with the necessary products to keep safe. All equipment is personal to the sales consultant.
If you have the required skills and experience and have the legal right to live and work in the UK, ideally already living within the locations stated above, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to apply. This role is not being considered for sponsorship.