The Company: Specialist in sustainable beef alongside subdivisions which include hides and skins, raw materials and pet food.
The Industry: We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our rapidly developing team in Harrogate.
The Job Role details & Key Responsibilities:
· Must be used to working with Microsoft packages – Word & Excel
· Strong, confident communicator
· Great phone manner
· Full training will be given, however the candidate must be commercially minded
· Customer Focus and adaptability to different personality types.
· Excellent problem-solving skills: the ability to think quickly and critically.
· Good organisation and ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
· This is a great opportunity for someone to joining a fast growing, energetic team and fantastic position to develop into whatever they wish in the future.
· At least 2 years relevant experience
· Energy, passion and a sense of fun
Salary package: Up to £25K
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to; Maria@agriFJ.co.uk
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the ‘Candidate’ button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk
You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on 01527 878550.