Job Title: Software Developer (ASP/SQL)
Salary: £41,000 + Generous Holiday allowance, Company Pension + Many more
Are you looking to join a passionate, hardworking team in a technology rich organisation? Our client is a progressive and dynamic company with family values at its core and a drive for personal development, as well as team spirit.
They are seeking a Software Developer (ASP/SQL) who is keen to develop their career and who has experience in application development following an agile methodology to support their ongoing software development for web-based products.
The Job Role Details:
To support, develop and maintain a variety of data-driven web and desktop software packages. You will be expected to update and maintain bespoke in house software to specification.
To support and provide data via import/export services using both Soap and Restful API's, to other companies.
- Write, debug and create new Microsoft SQL stored procedures
- Understand existing code and it's structure; provide fixes and upgrades the code with a view to simplifying where possible.
- Support and create solutions in .Net (VB, ASP, C#)
- Develop websites and desktop applications (ASP.net)
- Create new solutions, fix bugs and upgrade the software with new features.
- Support and create solutions in Crystal Reports or equivalent reporting tools
- Support existing software systems to support the business
- Troubleshooting technical software issues raised through our ticket system
- Work with Visual Studio
You will be passionate about programming and enjoy working with desktop and web-based software systems, with extensive knowledge of SQL language.
Over 5 years programming and maintaining database driven desktop and web systems in ASP .net with strong skills in reading and programming Microsoft SQL stored procedures.
- MS SQL database tables with stored procedure
- Web services
- API's (Soap and Restful)
- Web forms
- MS Access 2016/VBA
- Crystal Reports
- Active Reports
- DotNet Core
How to apply: Please click on the apply now button.
The Industry: IT, Dairy, AgTech, Technical, Software development, Software, Developer, Dev, Agriculture,
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Established in 2013, Agricultural and Farming Jobs provide outstanding recruitment head-hunting and job advertising services. We are the trusted recruitment partner of choice to industry leading organisations across the UK and Internationally. We recruit specifically for all roles within the sectors of: Agriculture, Farming, Horticulture, Food and Fresh Produce, Vet, Pet and Animal Health, Agrochemicals, Fertilisers and Seeds, Software and Technology, Machinery, Technical and Engineering and specialist Education.