Software Support Technician – Harrogate
As part of the NMR Group of Companies, we require a Full Time Software Support Technician located at the Harrogate office.
The Software Support Technician will be responsible for the effective handling of 1st and 2nd line software support incidents and enquiries for the NMR Group of customers and staff. We can receive calls regarding any aspect of our software products or services and our main aim is to provide the best service possible to our customers.
From the moment you join us, you will benefit from a bespoke training and development program that will help you feel supported in your new role and to reach your full potential.
Incidents and enquiries will be via various channels to include telephone, email or written. All incidents and enquiries must be handled in a professional and efficient customer focused timely manner. This role is varied and will also incorporate general customer services calls and administration tasks. All details of the incident or enquiry must be logged on the NMR Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) system providing first time fixes where possible to maintain an accurate account of what has been agreed and ensuring that required colleagues are made aware for follow up actions if required.
Essential Key Skills:
• An ability to network and communicate with a wide range of staff and customers.
• Knowledge of the dairy industry and dairy software products is preferable but not essential.
• A keen desire to continually learn new skills and develop in role.
• Empathy, patience and mental agility to mentor and train others.
• Organisational skills and effective time management.
• To be responsible for the support of all key National Milk Records (NMR) software products.
• To ensure customer support is of the highest standard at all times.
• To work effectively as part of the team and share best practice.
• To manage own workload, recording all customer contact on CRM daily.
• To provide training and support for customers on the use of NMR software both remotely and on site.
• To provide out of hours support as per business needs.
Working for NMR:
Working at NMR is so much more than just a job! The company and its staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products for cows, supporting farmers and the farming industry to make profitable production possible.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, particularly to those who are attracted to the ever-changing and modernising farming industry. Our teams are dedicated in providing high levels of value and customer service to the industry. We do this by both retaining our existing experienced staff and by attracting and developing the next generation of farm services staff. As an employer, we are committed to providing opportunities to:
• Maximise your potential contribution to the business
• Be involved at every level within the business
• Undertake personal and professional development
• Consistently receive a good employee experience
• And without doubt, you’ll be part of a caring, welcoming and friendly team, who have the ability to make a real difference.
What we can offer you:
Salary £18,789.98 per annum
Contributory company pension scheme
Share Incentive Plan
Ongoing training and development offered throughout your career with the company
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4th January 2022.