Field Team Leader (Agriculture)
Salary: £34,000 with a £6,000 per annum Car Allowance.
Location: North of England (Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds area)
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a Field Team Leader (Agriculture) to join our team on a permanent basis based in North England. Supporting our Agriculture business, the Field Team Leader will oversee the delivery of all agricultural audits within a designated geographical region, ensuring all audits are delivered on time and to the right quality, whilst meeting stakeholder expectations through designated KPI’s. Additionally, you will be required to plan and conduct professional audits in accordance with SAI Global procedures to enable delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements. It is envisaged that this role will have a 40% focus on management activity, and 60% focus on audit activity.
The role will suit an industry-experienced and team orientated Field Team Leader who is able to provide advice and consultancy support across the agricultural sector, with a principal focus on audit delivery. Within the main duties of the role, the Field Team Leader will be expected to provide support to our field-based auditors. An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
• To act as the main communication conduit between the office-based team and the auditors;
• To keep the Agriculture Manager informed of local, operational and team issues in a timely manner and to ensure that KPI’s are maintained;
• To work closely with the Allocations Team to ensure the effective utilization of the team resource;
• To ensure the audit delivery schedule is adhered to and in accordance with client specification and relevant Codes of Practice;
• To proactively identify any gaps in resources required to deliver audits and work closely with the Allocations and Administration Teams to ensure workload is manageable within a specific Geographical location;
• To plan, arrange and undertake detailed evaluations of premises, procedures and practices against pre-determined standards;
• To adhere to the evaluation standards and requirements detailed in the relevant Operations Manual in order to meet SAI Global accreditations including UKAS, ANAB and JAS-ANZ;
• To support the recruitment and onboarding of new Auditors where required;
• Any other duties appropriate.
Experience and Skillset Required:
• A college level qualification, or equivalent, in a relevant subject is desirable;
• Extensive experience in the auditing sector is required;
• Completion of a recognized ISO 9000 Lead Auditor Course;
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office alongside the ability to use mobile devices to capture information;
• Ongoing professional accreditation and development;
• To have achieved Gold or Green standard on Red Tractor exam marks and to be an approved witnesser.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required;
• Demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship building skills;
• Ability to work independently and with the minimum of supervision;
• Ability to motivate and inspire;
• Strong organization and planning skills;
• Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure;
• High attention to detail;
• Adept approach to problem solving;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Excellent observational skills;
• Commitment to ongoing professional development;
• Logical approach to planning and organizing.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
• Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
• Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
• Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
• Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role and wish to apply, please click on the 'Apply Now' button.