Technical Compliance Auditor
Vacancy Reference: 16570 AB
British beef products supplier.
The Job Role:
To work as part of the technical team as lead auditor and animal welfare officer managing the site audit schedule, auditing the QMS and the plant GMP, hygiene and fabrication, monitoring animal welfare cameras
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Site designated animal welfare officer, coordinating the following activities:-
- Point of contact for OSI animal welfare KPI data
- OSI direct observations responsible for coordinator
- Arrowsight animal CAPA
- Collection centre audits
- Responsible farm assurance scheme for customers
- To manage and adhere to the site QMS audit schedule, to organise and manage close out meetings, monitor audit close out and verify closure of actions.
- Reporting the Technical Auditor KPI of open and overdue actions and effective audit close out.
- Report audit results to technical and senior management
- Attend technical meeting to report audit trends supporting the team to undertake RCA and establish corrective action.
- Support team members with audit close as required.
- Support the Technical Manager with BRC and customer audits.
- To complete daily monitoring of animal welfare, on desk top monitors.
- Review and update audit templates when BRC or customer standards are updated or introduced.
- Audit traceability exercises.
- Understand and adhere to Company policies and procedures which are relevant to both the site and the working environment.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by your line manager or senior management to assist with the operation of the business.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties but is intended to give a general indication of the current range of work undertaken and will vary in detail in the light of changing demands and priorities at both a site and business level.
- Part of the HACCP team
Food Safety Qualification
Previous experience working in food manufacturing
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Team player with the ability to self-manage
Ability to work flexibly to meet customer demands and the demands of the business
Ability to manage timescales/deadlines
An internal audit qualification would be an advantage
Experience in completing finished product specifications.
Must have labelling knowledge and be aware of relevant legislation
Desired skills and experience:
Experience in liaising with customers
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Please send your CV to; Angel Bains - Senior Recruitment Resourcer.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission. Established in 2013, Agricultural and Farming Jobs provide outstanding recruitment head-hunting and job advertising services. We are the trusted recruitment partner of choice to industry leading organisations across the UK and Internationally. We recruit specifically for all roles within the sectors of: Agriculture, Farming, Horticulture, Food and Fresh Produce, Vet, Pet and Animal Health, Agrochemicals, Fertilisers and Seeds, Software and Technology, Machinery, Technical and Engineering and specialist Education.