Job Title: Technical Regulatory Officer
Location of the Job: Lincoln (Office Based Ideally, Hybrid would be considered for the right person)
Salary & Benefits Package: £28,000 - £32,000 DOE, Car parking, 28 Days Annual Leave Inc BH, Training & development offered
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
About The Company:
Our client has been established for over 30 years and have grown to become a leader in the development and manufacture of Agricultural associated products. They are now looking to appoint a Technical Regulatory Office to be based ideally from their Lincoln Office. This is a flexible and rewarding role within a dynamic and growing organisation.
The Job Role Details:
The role primarily will focus on SDS generation, general legislative compliance, implementation of new fertiliser regulations and associated regulations throughout Europe.
- Complete monthly legislation reviews and update the business to any relevant changes to site
- Formulate new fertilisers
- Create labels for products and maintain new product codes along with the relevant documents within excel
- Ensure all the labels and SDSs were within legal requirements for GHS, CLP
- Support with 3rd party compliance schemes in registration of new products, new and annual reapplications
- Management of generation and reviews of customer specifications.
- Updating process specifications with new products and manage any changes.
- Export Administration
- Scheduling of internal audits.
- To amend procedures and log sheets.
- Any ad hoc duties requested by the H&S Manager
- Be a member of the internal auditing team.
- Administering data onto Chemeter
- Working to HSE legislations
Ideal Person Skills & Qualifications:
- SDS Creation (Minimum of Sense-checking outputs from software)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with a wide range of HSE Legislation
- Experience using Compliance systems, permits, etc
- Experience of Internal Auditing
- Project management
- Core Chemistry (Graduate Level)
- Experience of Fertiliser regulations
- Qualified Internal Auditor
- Membership of professional body
- Prior reporting responsibilities v external bodies
- User of label design software
- Chemeter management experience
- Competent to lead regulatory and technical team