Job Title: Veterinary Technical Sales Advisor
Location of the Job: Ireland
My client is a leading distributor of Veterinary Products, supplying nationwide and internationally.
The Industry: Veterinary Job, Veterinary Industry Job, Veterinary Sales Job, Veterinary Medicine, Ruminant, Mixed Practice, Large Farm Animal , Companion Animal, Pet.
The Job Role details and Key Responsibilities:
· Responding effectively to field enquiries from Veterinary Surgeons and maintain the client database.
· Providing technical support to Veterinary practices and fields sales teams for new and existing products.
· Contributing to the technical aspect of developing marketing and sales strategies.
· Public speaking at various exhibitions/events/meetings on various herd health topics and product details.
· Engaging with stakeholders within the industry.
· Keeping up to date with VMD regulations in Ireland to ensure all veterinary activities are in line with regulation terms.
· Hosting webinars and discussion groups.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
· Veterinary Medicine Degree.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Relationship building experience.
· Experience in a mixed practice - both companion and large farm animals.
· IT Skills – Excel / Office.
· Experience in Ruminant would be an advantage (but NOT essential).
· Excellent team working.
· Ability to work with tight delivery schedules.
· Sound technical ability.
· Good numeracy.
Nationwide - Ireland - Field Based - Full Time - Perm
£20,000 - £75,000 DOE
Plus company benefits!
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to; Jemma@AgriFJ.co.uk
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the ‘Candidate’ button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk
You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on 01527 878550.