Agricultural Marketing Assistant
MUST HAVE AGRICULTURAL OR FARMING LINK - ALONG WITH MARKETING EXPERIENCE TO APPLY!
My client is looking for a bright, analytical, creative and ambitious graduate to become part of their fast paced and growing marketing department! This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or a marketing candidate looking for a long term fantastic career opportunity!
You will have a strong step in your stride and positive aspirations to develop and succeed whilst having a flexible approach. In return, our client will support you in gaining knowledge and experience across different areas of Marketing.
This very well established Agricultural company welcome people with opinions and ideas, and value passion and enthusiasm. You don’t need to have the experience if you have the ambitions and creativity to make an impact in our team. They will train you!
You will have opportunities to work on marketing for various areas of the company and the key focus with be on the supply chain and communication between the company and their current and future farmers. The company pride themselves on their public image and you will be part of maintaining and growing this amongst the agricultural community.
• Writing and creating content for press, social media and our website to a high written standard.
• Representing the company across social platforms both corporate and our Livestock Club – responding to enquires and comments in a professional manner.
• Supporting the team with campaign plan ideas as well as finding new marketing opportunities.
• Writing a quarterly internal newsletter for colleagues across the company.
• Supporting the wider marketing team on day to day work.
• Proof reading articles and publications.
• Record keeping and marketing admin – this may include recording enquiries and forwarding to the relevant staff, ordering merchandise and events admin.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required ideally within Business or Marketing.
• Good teamworking skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent writing proficiency
• Detail orientated and able to proof to a high standard
• Organisational skills
• Commercial awareness
• Hardworking and dedicated outlook
• Be looking to work and learn with a fun and dynamic team!
• Knowledge of the agricultural, farming or meat industry
• Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Flexible work schedule
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
• Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to get into Marketing and gain experience in the field then please apply for this position.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV and a brief covering letter outlining their experience in agriculture, any previous work experience and why they believe they are suitable for the role to; Kate@agriFJ.co.uk
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the ‘Candidate’ button on our home page; www.agriFJ.co.uk
You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on 01527 878550.