Job Title: Food Hall Manager
Vacancy Ref: 15361ML
Location of the Job: Newbridge, Hampshire
The Company:. Our Food Halls pride themselves on not only giving our customers great service, but supplying great local and regional produce, with also providing them with an aspirational shopping experience through displays and telling stories. They work hard to constantly ensure stock availability, that our high standards are always maintained and that our customers enjoy exceptional service and passion for food.
The Job Role Overview: As Food Hall Manager, you would be responsible for managing and leading your team in pulling all of this vital activity together so that our customers have a truly unique and memorable shopping experience. Your focus will always be on the customer and meeting their expectations, but you will also have responsibility for driving sales, profitability and food hygiene - so you will have a real sense of ownership and empowerment!
Our ideal Food Hall Manager will:
- Have experience of working in Food Retail, although we are open to talking to candidates from any form of Retail background
- Have an energetic personality with an ability to easily engage with and connect with our AB1 target customers
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial attitude towards Food retailing
- Be able to recognise and act on sales & profit opportunities
- Be meticulous to the detail in terms of product placement, standards, presentation, visual elevation and overall look and feel
- Have an ability to manage and develop a team
- Be able to use Excel reports in order to improve performance
- Have an ability to manage stock from entry to exit within the centre
- Be an excellent communicator with your team and the Store
- Be able to use an Epos system
- Look out for New Local Suppliers that would fill gaps with in your current ranging
- Being able to use Excel and Outlook
- Working to all HR, HSE, food safety, environmental and fire guidelines in line with company HR and compliance guidelines
Salary package £22-28k
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission. To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the 'Candidate' button on our home page; You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact