Horticulture Sales Executive
Location of the Job: Suffolk, Norfolk - East Anglia.
Salary Package: £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary depending on experience.
* Pool car for visits.
* 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Work based pension scheme.
* Staff discount.
* This is a permanent full-time position.
* Working hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Grows and supplies the construction and landscaping industry nationwide.
The Job Role Details:
The company has ambitious plans for the future, led by a successful and enthusiastic team of skilled Horticulturists and experienced Negotiators.
We are looking for an equally hungry Sales Advisor with drive and energy with an empathy for the landscaping and environment to join this team.
You will assist the Commercial Director with sales and relationship building with new and existing clients. Supporting customers (who are typically Landscapers) by providing them and supplying them with plants.
* Be based from the office in East Anglia - visiting customers and landscapers on a daily basis.
* Return customer quotes and tender enquiries.
* Manage customer contracts.
* Develop new business and customer development.
* Report directly to the Commercial Director.
* Record and report on trends.
* Achieve agreed targets set by the Commercial Team.
Ideal Person Skills & Qualifications:
* We're looking for a reliable, ambitious, and motivated individual who can act both on their own initiative, and work well within an existing team.
* The role will be split, with time in office, and on the road visiting customers, so a clear understanding of self-management and organisation is imperative to meet customer expectations.
* We feel that this role would suit an individual with a background in project estimating, residential development and supply, or horticultural sales.
You will have / be:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
* Reliable and efficient, with the ability to self-manage time and appointments.
* Professional and personable, both in and out of the office, when liaising with our customers.
* Confident on the phone, with an ability to think on your feet.
* Background knowledge of horticulture is beneficial to the role.
* Knowledge of the landscaping industry is beneficial, whilst a strong understanding of the housing sector is desired
* A full, UK driving license (or equivalent), is required.
* Have a genuine interest in the environment.
* Adaptable with a good telephone manner.
* Be energetic, hungry and driven.
How to apply: Please click on the apply button.
The Industry (Key Words): Horticulture jobs, Horticultural jobs, Nursery jobs, Garden centre jobs, Growing jobs, Sales jobs, Horticultural sales jobs, Horticulture sales jobs, Landscaping jobs, nursery jobs, amenity jobs, landscaper sales jobs, plant, flowers, wholesale sales jobs, garden centre, horticulture, horticultural, gardening.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach.