Office Manager and Customer Experience Manager
Location: 1st Floor, 4 The Courtyard, Buntsford Drive, Bromsgrove, B60 6DJ.
Salary: £23K - £25K Basic Salary DOE, with Company Benefits and incentives.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Office and Customer Experience Manager to play a key role in supporting the business and its continued growth. This exciting and very important role is a key position within the Management Team. This is a full-time role and will be based at our new offices in Bromsgrove. This exciting opportunity seeks an experienced, mature and confident administrator manager with a wide range of skills and experience who wants to join a truly positive, hardworking, and forward-thinking team. No day would be the same within this role! You will be required to spin many plates and use your fabulous initiative on a daily basis.
You will have the opportunity to grow within your role working for an exceptionally well recognised specialist recruitment brand. You will also receive continued support, career and personal development as well as having fun and achieving fantastic job satisfaction along the way!
The Role & Responsibilities:
· Maintaining our company database, ensuring all relevant contact information is continually up to date and accurate.
· Adding accurate candidate information and CV details, according to company format, to our database.
· Adding new companies and client contacts to our company database with accurate information.
· Removing candidates and clients from the company database who unsubscribe, in line with GDPR.
· Answering the office telephone and passing on accurate and timely messages.
· Contributing to the company website content by posting regular blogs, activities, and event diary dates.
· Confidently calling our candidates and clients to conduct customer care feedback surveys on our recruitment service.
· Taking competent notes from phone conversations, recording this information onto the CRM system.
· Working alongside the marketing executive to ensure all our company testimonials and recommendations are on displayed on the website.
· Sharing job postings across our Social Media pages.
· Handling new client registrations daily via the website.
· Sending out candidate registration forms.
· Providing content and creative ideas for company literature.
· Supporting the preparation for industry events and exhibitions away from the office.
· Managing confidential and sensitive information from clients and candidates.
· Additional general administrative duties, including working with the sales team to ensure all admin and marketing tasks are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
· Sending out weekly invoices via Sage (training can be given).
· Keeping accurate clerical and IT records in accordance with GDPR legislation.
· Supporting the ongoing development of the business.
· Supporting the recruitment team with resourcing suitable candidates for the business.
· Monitor stationary requirements.
· Supporting office well-being and positivity.
· Being a responsible key holder for the office and ensuring the office is clean and tidy and prepared for all meetings.
· Using your initiative if things need doing to get the job done!
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will need to be easily commutable to our office in Bromsgrove and be very happy to work in a buzzing busy office environment. You must be comfortable to work at all levels in a fast-paced and in potentially demanding situations. You must be an excellent problem-solver, IT literate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A proactive, self-motivated, "can do" attitude is a must. You must have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and be able to re-prioritise your workload as new and urgent activities arise. We are looking for someone who is detail orientated and who takes pride and ownership of assigned tasks and someone who can also work well independently without needing their hand held. You will be required to multi-task and therefore must be able to work well and calmly under pressure. You must be process driven and very well-organised to manage your time effectively with a busy daily routine following strict, detailed processes. This would ideally suit someone who has worked within a fast-paced office and / or recruitment environment. You must be confident on the telephone to support answering the office phone as well as conducting professional customer care surveys and provide detailed feedback to the managers. Positive confidence is a must!
Ideal Skills and Abilities:
Experience of MS Word, Outlook 365 and Excel is a must.
Experience as an administrator in a busy office, preferably within the recruitment industry is also required.
Experience of telephone handling, answering enquiries and taking accurate messages.
You must have a confident and positive telephone manner.
Experience of speaking with customers at all levels and confident in conducting surveys, handling feedback professionally, and providing detailed feedback.
Exceptional objection handling skills.
Effective multi-tasker, able to prioritise your workload.
Resourceful problem solver who is able to show initiative.
A team player who is professional, responsible with a good positive attitude.
Able to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality.
A genuine interest in the Agricultural, Farming, Horti, animal Industry would also be an advantage, however not essential.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 08:00 - 16:45 (30 Mins Lunch break).
Friday – 08:00 – 16:00 (30 Mins Lunch break).
For further information, or to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Managing Director, Kate Moxon or Louise Palmer, Operations Manager directly on; 01527 878550.
Please send your CV and cover letter to; Kate@agriFJ.co.uk