We are an arable and vegetable farm just off the A11 at Newmarket. We are looking for an additional Farm Administrator to add to our existing team. Your working days and hours could be flexible and negotiable.
The role will include the following;
- Gatekeeper Software knowledge essential.
- Health & Safety and co-ordinating training.
- Utilities, including taking monthly meter readings and dealing with utility companies.
- Internal Irrigation monthly recording and Abstraction Returns to E.A. Yearly.
- Knowledge of Leaf Marque, Assured Produce, Protocols would be useful but not essential.
- Vehicle management and insurance.
- Xero accounting & VAT returns.
- Yearly BPS returns.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Various spreadsheet keeping for internal information.
- Help for Farm Manager as and when required.
- Knowledge of Key Property Programme.
You will be asked to cover Key Accounts & Payroll for sickness & holidays as and when required. Training will be given if required.
We are looking for someone who is a people person with a good sense of humour. They will be working as part of a small team so need to be able to get on with others, but also work independently.
The candidate will need to be organised, have a good attention to detail and importantly should be flexible, diplomatic and discreet, due to the nature of the job.
Please email your CV to Jean Purdy on email@example.com